In this video I explain installing the Altacast Encoder (Stand Alone Version). This streaming encoder allows you to send your computers audio to a Shoutcast, Icecast, Ogg or Opus streaming server. Doing this let’s you “broadcast” out to the Internet for others to listen.
Installing Altacast Encoder
- Remote Broadcast Using Android Mobile... — In this video I show you how I use an Android app called Broadcast Myself to do live remote broadcast using Android mobile devices! I was able to use the app to broadcast live from an event we were having in the park. This app connects to an additional server (shoutcast or icecast) and my [...]
- New 2016 RadioDJ Update! — IF you didn’t know, I switched from using Sam Broadcaster to using RadioDJ! Radio DJ is a FREE radio automation software that is very stable and fun to use. Below are images of the forth coming 2016 RadioDJ update I have been so eagerly waiting for. There will be several updates under the hood [...]
- RadioDJ Metadata in Altacast Setting ... — Setting up the RadioDJ metadata. In this video I show you how to take the RadioDJ metadata and set it up to be used by other programs. The programs I demonstrate are the standalone Altacast and B.U.T.T. encoders. However, the process and setup is basically the same for all other standalone encoders. I do not [...]
- How To Use Voicemeeter Banana With Ra... — In this blog post I demonstrate how I connect Skype, Altacast and Voicemeeter to RadioDJ in order to do talk radio without the annoying delay from sending sound through the computer only to hear it a second or two later. If you set it up this way you will be able to successfully do live [...]
- My Overview of Radio DJ Automation So... — [...]