In this video I explain installing the Altacast Encoder (Stand Alone Version). This streaming encoder allows you to send your computers audio to a Shoutcast, Icecast, Ogg or Opus streaming server. Doing this let’s you “broadcast” out to the Internet for others to listen.
Installing Altacast Encoder
- Get Audio And Metadata Into BUTT From... — I show you how to get audio and metadata into BUTT directly from RadioDJ v184.108.40.206 but this works for ALL versions of RadioDJ. [...]
- RadioDJ 2.0 Free First Looks — I’m testing and running the all new RadioDJ 2.0 Free and I must say that I really like the new features and the ability to change the look of the software. This is one of the optional built in colors available. I’ve chosen it for my station RealPeopleTalkRadio.com and it’s not too bad but it [...]
- Remote Broadcast Using Android Mobile... — In this video I show you how I use an Android app called Broadcast Myself to do live remote broadcast using Android mobile devices! I was able to use the app to broadcast live from an event we were having in the park. This app connects to an additional server (shoutcast or icecast) and my [...]
- New 2016 RadioDJ Update! — IF you didn’t know, I switched from using Sam Broadcaster to using RadioDJ! Radio DJ is a FREE radio automation software that is very stable and fun to use. Below are images of the forth coming 2016 RadioDJ update I have been so eagerly waiting for. There will be several updates under the hood [...]
- RadioDJ Metadata in Altacast Setting ... — Setting up the RadioDJ metadata. In this video I show you how to take the RadioDJ metadata and set it up to be used by other programs. The programs I demonstrate are the standalone Altacast and B.U.T.T. encoders. However, the process and setup is basically the same for all other standalone encoders. I do not [...]